Outsource Facility Services
Since starting as R. E. Simmons Master Plumbers 50 years ago in 1966, PSG has built an outstanding reputation for quality and service with the skills and resources necessary to handle the most complex and demanding projects.
Our Team is here for you
No matter if you are a small restaurant owner, an architect or a large commercial builder; our team is committed to answering your facility service needs from air-conditioning & HVAC needs, electrical, plumbing, cleaning, security plus many more! We believe that customer satisfaction should always come first.
You can rely on PSG to:
- Provide excellence in customer service
- Be a “Can do”, solution based company
- Help you to win work, if you are a builder
- Fix any problems that you have in a no fuss manner—
PSG is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live the company’s values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
This continued commitment has enabled the Company to grow and achieve our vision. Our unique culture, underpinned by our core values of safety and wellbeing, integrity, achievement, teamwork and loyalty, is embodied in our people and is a significant aspect of our competitive advantage.
Our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to ensuring that our people strategies are aligned with our values and continue to drive our long-term success.
Our workforce consists of people with diverse cultures, backgrounds and skills, and this diversity enriches our breadth of knowledge, capability and experience.
We are committed to diversity, and we manage and recruit based on competence and performance. We believe in the principle of equal opportunity in employment for all people, regardless of any personal attributes such as gender, sexual preferences, marital status, pregnancy, family responsibilities, race, political or religious belief, disability and age.
Corporate Social Responsibility
PSG has established a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy which demonstrates our continuing commitment to behave ethically in all aspects of our day to day business operations. As a company, we will add value to our employees, the local community and society as a whole.
We will achieve corporate social responsibility by adopting practices that ensure the PSG Group operates in ways that meet, or exceed ethical, legal, commercial and pubic expectations.
PSG defines our corporate social responsibility in three key areas:
Indigenous Employment Strategy
PSG’s Indigenous Employment Strategy (the IES) aims to develop and deliver increased employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across its sites throughout Australia.
The Strategy also acknowledges that through improved engagement with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and the provision of culturally safe and respectful workplaces, sustainable employment outcomes for Indigenous people can be achieved.
The key objectives of this strategy are:
- improved accessibility leading to an increased Indigenous workforce;
- an increased knowledge and appreciation of Indigenous culture across the organisation;
- and improved relationships with external Indigenous organisations and local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
This Strategy provides clear and measurable actions to address these objectives.
While the Strategy focuses predominantly on creating direct employment opportunities for Indigenous people, the Company recognises the increasing potential to engage with Indigenous owned and operated businesses to provide sub-contracting services, where appropriate.
We also recognise that commercial engagement of Indigenous business can lead to increased employment opportunities for Indigenous people within those businesses.
PSG understands that through increased employment and economic development opportunities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, families and communities will experience improved social and economic outcomes.
Why should you choose PSG?
To Reduce Your Energy Consumption, Reduce Maintenance Costs, & Save Money
- PSG delivers sustainable solutions to prolong service life of your electrical, air-conditioning and HVAC system and minimise ongoing maintenance costs.
- Proper maintenance can save you 20-40 per cent of your climate related energy costs annually, as well as reduce your carbon emissions.
What Services Do We Offer?
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC solutions
- HVAC service, maintenance and same day break down repairs
- Commercial refrigeration
- Mechanical services
- Electrical Contractor
- General Plumbing
- Security Guards
Why Outsource Facility Services to PSG Facility Services?
As a commercial operation, in the finance, IT, retail or manufacturing sector, with rising wage costs and increasing energy bills, you’ll appreciate the importance of reducing costs, enhancing your customers’ experience, minimising risks and improving your environment.
PSG Facility Services specialises in providing services for businesses who wish to focus on their own core competencies, not on running and maintaining their facilities.
Our services will maintain your compliance, be flexible to adapt as your business changes, yet drive down costs, all whilst minimising your administration time.
- We will create a customised model based on your unique environment, managing your entire facilities, with solutions including air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, property services and security. You might choose just one of our solutions. Or, like many of our customers, you may prefer the additional savings and efficiencies available in an integrated solution.
- While our teams will manage your facilities, we never forget you’re in control. So not only will we work at times that suit you, we’ll adapt our solutions to meet your changing needs.
- Our people are well trained, know how to do their job safely and are led by Managers who understand your environment. We can look like one of your team, or carry the PSG brand, according to your preferences.
- The PSG systems and processes are built specifically for the facility services industry and can provide you with timely data for management decisions, as well as benchmarking information against similar facilities in Australia, or Papua New Guinea.
- National Airports Corporation
- Holiday Inn
- Mineral Resources Authority
- Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Christian Dior, TAG
- Coca- Cola
- Department of Works & Supply
- Origin Energy
- Swire Shipping